Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Alden James





A moment to reflect on the awsomeness that is my son. I gotta say, i love this little man so much it makes my face hurt. I think because all i do is smile when i think about him, or see him, or kiss him, or snuggle him, or think of him...oh wait i already said that...hee hee. He is just the most perfect little thing, so smiley, he reminds me so much of my dad, we even call him little papa mike! He definitely has the irish temper though, he can go from 0-60 in like a blink of an eye...the nice thing is that he never holds a grudge and he is very quick to smile any time i tickle his ribs with my nose...you have to be there i guess. Anyway...here is the tribute to the most amazing little boy...Alden James




1 comment:

Lanelle Barber said...

I love the picture of Alden with food and a blank stare on his face. :)A great one to keep for his wedding video. He is such a cutie!