Thursday, January 22, 2009

WAAAY over-due christmas re-cap

Madi's Letter to Santa


Christmas this year was really fun. Madi is two and a half now and really gets the whole Santa thing, and Alden...well he's just stinkin cute. We spent Christmas Eve at my Grandparents house, this is something we traditionally do every year, and then we spent Christmas morning at our home with Tom's mom Michelle and his dad Greg as well as his sister katie and her husband Casey. Thank you all for really making this Christmas a memorable one.
Side note: lately it's been really hard to take pictures of Madi because she doesn't ever sit still long enough...she's always on the go!

2 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

that is so cute. I hope Parker gets the whole santa thing next year more. I think he will. Glad you had a great Christmas. The only thing that would have made ours better would be to have seen you!

Lisa said...

Ooooh. I love my Madi!!

How nice that they came to your house.

And that hat for Alden? 10 points to whoever bought that!

I miss you and your babies. Thanks for visiting :-)