Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Plunge!

OMG I never thought i'd actually do it. I've started blogging! I know, I know, take a deep breath...well here it goes. I Love (with a capital L) reading other peoples blogs...even people that i don't know...especially people that i don't know :) It's a really bad habit that i have, and it's almost taken over my life completely. Every morning when i wake up i get on the computer to check my email, check foxnews.com (i gotta know whats happening in the news- i love the drama), check myspace, and then start reading random peoples blogs. I figured the only way i'm going to get better isto start my own...so here it is. Boring? Perhaps. But i can't help that i'm not as witty as some of you other bloggers out there. I'll work on that.





(quick intro) My name is Jenny, i'm married to a wonderful man named Tom, and we have two beautiful children, Madison who is 2, and baby Alden who is 3 months. (whoa, you'd think i've never taken an english class...talk about run on sentence.)





Which brings up a good question. All you other bloggers out there, do the rules of general grammer still apply? are you all re-reading all your posts before you make them to make sure that your commas are in the right spot, you sentences are complete, and there are nouns, verbs, and yadda yaddas? Let me know, because i absoultely HAVE to fit in with what everyone else is doing...ya thats right i'm a class "A" follower aka Copy Cat...





Well, I will continue to blog and post pics and what not...i'll get the hang of this eventually...hang in there for me!

2 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

Yay!!!! You have entered the world. there is no going back now. sorry I never showed you stuff on here, but it looks like you figured it out just fine. And if you have ever read any of my blogs you will know that I never re-read them and check for errors, I probably should, but I treat this as a journal and I would not if I was writing if in there, so I do not but I am sure it would be nice if I did for others sake. Love ya and I can not wait to see all your posts.

Lanelle Barber said...

Yay for J to the enny. =) Blogging is fantastic, and if you think you have an addiction NOW, just wait until you plan weekends and pictures around what will look and sound good for a blog post! No, I don't do that. I was just warning you.

And to answer your question, yes you must conform to all of the official blogging rules.

OFFICIAL BLOGGING RULES:

1) Update it twice a day, otherwise the consequences are dire (aka constant hounding by all friends and relatives that are bold enough to verbally assault you)

2) You must change your template almost as often as you make posts. Because you will never find one as cute or the mostest cutest of all your friends.

3) Every single grammatical error you make will be found and condemned by the blog police. They are ruthless, and they dont care if you cry to avoid getting a ticket.

There are more rules, but I will leave you to discover them as you make mistakes along the way. ;) Plus it is late and my brain implodes about this time of night.

Welcome to the blogging world!! =)